18 December, 2007

Happy Tuesday

We had a last session of the Composer's Workshop in this year.
After playing several pieces, Ezequiel summarized the results of first term.
Then we talked about the plan for next term.

This activity offers me a good chance to learn how to proceed a rehearsal
as well as English practically.

And then, I went to the percussion concert at the music hall in school.
Four ensemble pieces and one solo piece were performed.
Solo piece was a great improvisation using the turntable.
The best was the first piece by Philip glass for four percussionist with a table.

I talked with Aldo, percussionist who invited me after the concert
I'm glad I've had more and more opportunities to meet a percussionist recently.
I need some collaborators on my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!
日本語も歓迎です。