02 January, 2008

Female Film Directors

I saw some DVDs. One of those was a French movie, "UN DIMANCHE A LA CAMPAGNE" directed by Bertrand Tavernier which I bollowed from my friend. It was so pastoral movie that nice to watch on the fine day as like today.

The other two were TV programs on NHK which my father sent me the other day. The one of them features recent flourish activities of female film directors in Japan. Although people try to reduce a difficulty when women work in social, most of the people in a film studio are man indeed.
In this program Lee Bong-woo, a Japanese film producer, interviews to Mika Ninagawa, Miwa Nishikawa, Sachi Hamano and Naomi Kawase. It was a good program. However, unfortunately I have never seen them movies before. I have to check them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!
日本語も歓迎です。