24 October, 2010

Two books I bought in Chicago

This title, Collaboration in Theatre appeared in front of me as soon as I started to look at a shelf in the book store of DePaul University.

Collaboration in Theatre: A Practical Guide for Designers and Directors


As the sub-title shows, this book define a successful collaboration between directors and designers by way of giving a structure with theory and practical suggestions. I haven't read it yet though, nibbling pages, I'm sure this book will give me a lots of ideas to refine my research.

The Stanislavski System: The Professional Training of an Actor; Second Revised Edition (Penguin Handbooks)

The second one needs no explanation. It's a simplified version of the famous The Stanislavski System. I just thought it's worth to keep it by one and use it as a useful reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!
日本語も歓迎です。