02 September, 2010

The Holidays Are Over

Wrote email to my wife's family about the trip last week. My parents and sister came over from Nagoya, spent 4days in the Netherlands and 3 days in Demnmark. This might be the first and last time to travel abroad together with this member. It was great fun.

With Joan (choreographer) and Barbara (visual art), we are planning a dance performance in June, 2011. It'll be an outdoor performance around the beach supported by Badgast. In the morning, I was searching for the information of Japanese foundation which they can subsidize us. Although TAM has some useful links, it seems difficult to find the one who supports the oversea performances. Let's hope for Dutch foundations.
http://www.nettam.jp/blog/2010/08/8/

I replied to the conductor at ACM, Francesco by email. He asked me about the harmonic symbol for clarinet.
I've got to complete the rest of piece soon.

Sent some links of Baroque harp and recorder's videos to Youki as an idea for his video installation.

House hunting on the Internet. Amsterdam is expensive indeed. Though it will be a little inconvenient for me to live in Almere or Hilversum.

After having lunch, went to school. When passing through the park next to Binnenhof, I feel that the new season starts again. Time flies fast. The new academic year begins.

Return some musics to the library at school. This week they are open only from 2:00 until 4:00. Booo. I want use the library more in summer holiday. And then, I went to Openbare Bibliotheek also to return some books. As it was bit late, I got a fine.

As soon as I got home, I started thinking about the instrumentation for D-dream again. I felt that to use recorder would be better rather than renaissance flute, after all. I decided to ask M, a friend of mine if she wants to help me. I'm gonna email tomorrow.

I wanted to use thyme which I bought in June but never tried yet. As I bought a pork today, using a recipe on the Internet, I seasoned this pork with thyme, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper. Fried together with onions, carrots, mushrooms, it was a delicious dinner with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!
日本語も歓迎です。