24 July, 2009

Picnic to Westbroekpark

I'll start teaching the Piano. We will have the first lesson at her place tomorrow.
So today, I went to the library, Bibliotheek Den Haag to borrow some scores.
I've chosen 4 books in jazz style, 1 duet style, and classics by Schumann, Debussy and Satie.
Actually, this is the first time for me to borrow a book from them.
I hope we can find a good way to study.

In the evening, I went to the Westbroekpark with my friends. Yes, picnic!
We talked about food, culture, family and lovers.
Since we started to feel cold, we left as soon as finish eating.
Although it's July now, but climate is like autumn's one.
I hope we have more warm weather.

New facts:
"KAERU-no Uta" (Frogs' song) was German song originally,
which J told me on the way back to home. I didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!
日本語も歓迎です。